ABOUT THE FESTIVAL & WHAT’S ON | TICKETS | TIMETABLE & MAP | CHEFS & PATRONS
SPONSORS | VOLUNTEER | STALL INFO | PARKING & INFO | CONTACT
DAY TICKETS (£10 EACH DAY) ARE NEEDED TO ACCESS THE INNTRAVEL COOKERY THEATRE
FESTIVAL STALLS, TALKS, TUTORED TASTINGS & FESTIVAL BAR ARE FREE
COOKERY LESSONS ARE PRICED INDIVIDUALLY – SEE LINKS BELOW.
£10 Day Ticket – purchase for just £5!
This year the £10 day ticket does it all, and until 27th May you can get the £10 ticket for just £5!
Buy £10 Day Ticket here for the special early bird price of £5!
- All-day access to the Inntravel Cookery Theatre*
- All-day parking (limited spaces: first-come, first-served)
- Entry into the draw to win a luxury dinner, bed and breakfast stay at the Talbot Hotel.
- £5 worth of discounts on the vintage fairground.
* Access to the Inntravel Cookery Theatre is for ticket-holders only and on a first-come, first-served basis. Theatre seats are vacated between demonstrations.
Buy your £10 Day Ticket here for £5. (Remember it will cost £10 on the day!)
Festival parking is available at Riverside Meadow on the York Road, Orchard Field on Old Maltongate and Highfield Road. (Follow the festival parking signs to your nearest car park). Parking is subject to availability on a first come first served basis. Please note: The Showfield car park used in previous years is no longer available.
A shuttle bus will run in to the town centre from all festival car parks. Shuttle buses start at 9.30am, the last bus returns to the car parks at 6.15pm.
Disabled parking is available in the town centre and also in Wentworth Street car park.
Keen to release your inner chef? Learn to cook with the very best!
Please choose your course from the choice of days below.
Further details and who’s teaching
Tutored Tastings and Talks
A fantastic lineup that is free all weekend!
FESTIVAL OPENING TIMES
Fri 27 – 6pm to 10pm (Festival bar only)
Sat 28 – 9am to 11pm
Sun 29 – 9am to 6pm