FOOD PRODUCERS & SHOPS | TALBOT YARD FOOD COURT | MALTON FOOD MAP
BEER | BAKERY | GELATO | COFFEE ROASTERY | FRESH PASTA | BUTCHER
A gourmet walking tour! Taste your way round ‘Yorkshire’s Food Capital’!
Book a ticket and munch your way around Malton’s charming streets, learning local history and tasting some of Yorkshire’s top food and famous local produce.
Typical visits include butchers, bakers and award winning gelato makers plus breweries and a varying selection of our ‘Made in Malton’ producers. You will sample seasonal delights like clementine brownies, award winning sausages, scotch eggs, handmade chocolates, freshly ground coffee, patisserie delights, championship beer, pies, whisky, gin and gelato!*
On the Malton Food Tour you’ll go behind the scenes of Yorkshire’s most famous food town and chat with top artisans. Above all else, this is a tasting tour, so make sure you’ve got an appetite and come hungry!
* As the tour visits a range of artisan producers, the specific aspects of the tour will vary depending on the time of year and the availability of goods.
BOOK NOWMORE INFOTOUR DATES
A Day of Delights, If You Love Food You'll Love This Tour - Sue & Angela
- £35 per person – Starts 10.30am
- Min. of 14 tastes or little plates
- 3 hours – walking lunch tour
- Maximum of 10 guests per group
- Receive our Malton Food Map
- Make sure you come hungry, we advise a small breakfast
Some of the highlights of the tour include!
- Coffee roastery tour, tasting & brownie
- Spinach roll and sweet pastry
- Sausage and scotch egg tasting
- Whisky & Gin tasting
- Costellos famous ‘Malton Pie’
- Handmade chocolates
- Cookery School visit
- Brewery tour & tasting
- Patisserie Delights
- One of Chef Dan Graham’s top desserts
- Groovy Moo gelato