ABOUT THE FESTIVAL & WHAT’S ON | TICKETS | TIMETABLE & MAP | CHEFS & PATRONS
SPONSORS | VOLUNTEER | STALL INFO | PARKING & INFO | CONTACT
Access to the Inntravel Cookery Theatre requires a Day Ticket
£10 Day Ticket – purchase for just £5!
This year the £10 Day Ticket does it all, and until 27th May you can get the £10 ticket for just £5!
Buy £10 Day Ticket here for the special early bird price of £5!
- All-day access to the Inntravel Cookery Theatre*
- All-day parking (subject to availability: first-come first-served)
- Entry into the draw to win a luxury dinner, bed and breakfast stay at the Talbot Hotel
- £5 worth of discounts on the vintage fairground
* Access to the Inntravel Cookery Theatre is for ticket-holders only and on a first-come, first-served basis. Theatre seats are vacated between demonstrations.
Buy your £10 Day Ticket here for £5. (Remember it will cost £10 on the day!)
Saturday 28th May 2016
10:00 Xochi Balfour
12:00 James Mackenzie
12:30 Rosemary Shrager
13:30 NFU Kitchen Question Time
15:00 Jonathan Batchelor
16:00 Sue Nelson – Yorkshire food finder
Sunday 29th May 2016
11:00 Simon Jewitt – Norse Restaurant
12:00 Nigel Brown
13:00 Sue Nelson – Yorkshire Food Finder
14:00 Rose Prince
15:00 Xochi Balfour
All details subject to change